Tattoo Temporary respects the privacy of visitors to the Website, in particular the rights of visitors with respect to the automated processing of personal data. Therefore, because of full transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl .
The current version of the Privacy Statement available on the Website is the only version applicable for as long as you visit the Website, until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “the website”): tattoo-temporary.com
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You shall not use this website as well as the data and information provided therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and in particular shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights under the law. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of the whole or only part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not take immediate action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor
- remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international law or Internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The Administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the Website, which cause the Website or any of its functionalities to be inaccessible. How you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data from, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data you access on the Internet.
The Administrator is not liable for any legal action taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The operator is not responsible for any damages incurred by you, third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the Administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data is collected by Tattoo Temporary. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are used primarily by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and, if appropriate, to process your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, any person has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning him or to restrict the processing thereof, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID on which you have affixed your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the submitted request, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the Visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the Administrator, they will be provided to them after an express and reasoned request by those authorities, after which such personal data will be subject to the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of such person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of website will be used and kept for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymized Analytic cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communications and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit is taking place.
– Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies designed to show relevant ads. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted ads, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to build profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies typically process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– Facebook (tracking cookie)
– Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating system type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the Administrator’s place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org.