Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- Types of cookies and their purposes
We use the following type of cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login information or what you put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website, an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. Thus, the following data can be collected with it:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- what pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- at which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. For example, with this, the following data can be collected, such as:
- what pages you have viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- at which page you left the site
– Site improvement cookies/ optimization cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a webpage to see which one is visited best.
- Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to provide adequate identification when doing so. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, check your browser’s help function. Deleting cookies in your browser may affect the enjoyable use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work completely properly. You may lose some of the site’s features or even be unable to access the site at all. In addition, refusing cookies doesn’t mean you won’t see any ads at all either. The ads are then only no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How to adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the links below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know at email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they set, the reason for setting them, the cookie’s lifetime and how they ensured your privacy.